At the bottom of this page you can find our contacts for further doubts on these topics.
1. What is a cookie?
2. How are cookies used on Info-Alberghi.com?
- memorize the preferences inserted in the modules;
- avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit
- analyze the use of the services and contents provided to optimize the browsing and the user experience as well as the services offered.
This are the various types of cookies used:
- Technical cookies
This type of cookie allows the website www.info-alberghi.com to operate correctly. They can be two kind of categories, persistent and session:
- persistent: this kind of cookie remains in the memory of the browser even when the user closes the browser window. However, they have an expiration date and the user can destroy it manually.
- session: this cookies are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sented from our domain, are necessary in order to view the website correctly, specially to use the technical services requested by the user. They will therefore always be used and sented, unless you change the settings in your browser. The pages of the website may not display correctly if you disable this type of cookies.
- Analytical cookiesThe cookies in this category are used to collect information about the use of the website www.info-alberghi.com. We use this information to perform anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the website and to create more interesting and relevant content to our users. This type of cookie collects anonymous and impersonal data (as the activity and the origin of the users). The analytical cookies are sent from the website itself or from third-party domains.
- Analytic cookies by third-party services
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the website by users (anonymously) such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to this website.
- Cookies used to complete products and functions from third-party software
This type of cookie adds features developed by third parties within the pages of the website, such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks, in order to allow the user to share the website content, or to allow him to use third-party software services (like software that generate maps and other additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality within the pages of this website.
- Profiling cookies
These cookies are aimed to create user profiles in order to send ads messages targeted for the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the website.
For these kinds of cookies, the consent can be expressed by the user in these ways:
- Through specific configurations of the browser used, or through related programs used to browse the pages of the website;
- By changing the settings of third-party services.
Both of these solutions may prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the website.
3. Web sites and third-party services
4. All cookies used by Info-Alberghi.com
|Cookie name||Expiration Date||Third-Party Cookies||Description|
|_ga||24 months||Yes (Google)||Used by Google analytics to do content traking|
|_gid||24 hours||Yes (Google)||Used by Google analytics to identify the visitor|
|_gat_UA-2007570-1||24 hours||Yes (Google)||Used by Google to limit the speed of requests on high traffic sites|
|fr||90 days||Yes (Facebook)||Used by Facebook to identify the browser|
|prefill_v (xx)||30 days||No (Info Alberghi)||Used by Info Alberghi to facilitate visitor navigation|
|laravel_session||Only for the duration of the session||No (Info Alberghi)||Used by Info Alberghi to identify the user while he is browsing|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Only for the duration of the session||No (Info Alberghi)||Used by Info Alberghi to protect the system from cyber attacks|
5. How to disable cookies in the configuration of the browser
You can manage your cookie preferences directly within your browser and disable - for example - third-party cookies. Through the preferences of the browser it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookies of this website. It is important to note that disabling all cookies the operation of this site may be compromised.
If you would like to learn more about how your browser stores cookies during your browsing, please follow these links:
|Safari 6/7 Mavericks||https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT|
|Safari 8 Yosemite||https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT|
|Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch||https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265|
6. Accountable subject for the management of personal data on the website:
Info Alberghi srl is the Data Controller:Info Alberghi srl
7. Contact us to learn more
For further information you can contact us at any time at email@example.com.