Mirabilandia is one of the largest amusement parks of Italy, not only for its magnitude but also for the plurality of its attractions and entertainment shows. Rides for children and adults, shows, entertainment, dining and shopping turn this park a world apart where nobody gets bored.
The theme park is flanked by Mirabeach, a water park with beaches, pools and slides.
Mirabilandia is divided in 7 areas, full of green spaces and attractions, either mechanical, aquatic and thematic. Besides, there are some areas dedicated to live performances and films.
The park is suitable for all ages with games designed for younger children, families as well as for those who love the breathtaking kind of fun, the speed and the extreme heights.
Some of these attractions are among the most original and largest of Europe and every year the park designs new adrenaline ways to have fun.
Among the intense attractions:
- Katun: Katun is the no.1 inverted coaster in Europe. Traveling at 110 km/h for 1.200 metres with 360° loops and a 50 meters leap.
- iSpeed: an extreme rollercoaster, it accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 2,2 seconds
- Legends of Dead Town: the biggest horror house of Europe
- Oil Tower 1-2: launches and free falls at 80km/h
- Divertical: the world highest water coaster
- Rio Bravo: breathtaking rafting between rapids on a dinghy, one of the historical attractions of the park.
- El Dorado Falls: a 27mt high water jump at 70km/h, with a stunning final 15mt wave
- Master Thai: the first dual-tracked roller coaster in Italy
Soft attractions where family and children can enjoy together:
- Eurowheel: the tallest Ferris wheel in Europe, 90 meters that guarantee an exceptional panoramic view
- Fantasyland: mysterious fortress with many intriguing paths
- Mini rapide: aquatic course for children
- Mira Express: monorail to explore the whole park
- Monosauro: a journey between dinosaurs
- Ottoland: colorful playground to explore
- Aquaqua: a playground with water cannons
- Santa Fè Express: a route by train to discover the children's park Bimbopoli
The full price ticket costs € 20.90 online and € 34.90 at the box office inside the park.
Discounts and reductions available for children from 100 cm to 140 cm. Prices may change according to season and holidays.
In order to known all the rates prices click here. You can also purchase tickets online with discounts and special offers.